Outcomes and results
Tools, resources and strategies for gender sensitive early childhood education.
- Gender Loops - Toolbox for gender-conscious and equitable early childhood centres (PDF, 2943 Kb)
- Gender Loops Curriculum (PDF, 770 Kb)
- Booklet for self and team reflection (PDF, 39 Kb)
- Questionnaire for self and team reflection (PDF, 28 Kb)
- Questionnaire to assess gender behaviour (PDF, 36 Kb)
- Observation and documentation tools (PDF, 71 Kb)
- Video analysis tool (PDF, 59 Kb)
- Checklist picture books (MS Word, 556 Kb)
- Argumentation aids (PDF, 38 Kb)
- Parent questionnaire 2 and 3 (MS Word, 522 Kb)
- Letter to parents (MS Word, 520 Kb)
- 3R-Method in Lithuania (PDF, 63 Kb)
The social and political argument for gender sensitivity in early childhood education.
- Questionnaire to institutions carrying out the training of teachers - a situation and needs analysis.
- German online questionnaire (DOC, 134 Kb)
- Results of our questionnaire to institutions carrying out the training of teachers.
- Reports explaining the current situation and needs analysis in teacher training, from the 5 countries involved in our project - results of our in-depth interviews.
- Results of questionnaire and report from Germany (PDF, 126 Kb)
- Report from Turkey (PDF, 60 Kb)
- Report from Spain (PDF, 194 Kb)
- Report from Lithuania (PDF, 269 Kb)
- Report from Norway (PDF, 214 Kb)
- Overviews of the current legal, political, administrative requirements in the 5 countries involved in our project.
- Overview from Germany (PDF, 48 Kb)
- Overview from Lithuania (PDF, 134 Kb)
- Overview from Turkey (PDF, 35 Kb)
- Overview from Spain (PDF, 66 Kb)
- Overview from Norway (PDF, 139 Kb)
- What is Gender Mainstreaming? (PDF, 25 Kb)
- Gender Mainstreaming in Early Childhood Education (PDF, 100 Kb)